- Paper length will be up to 6 pages, following the conference-paper templates in Word or LaTeX provided by IEEE http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
- Papers must be written in MS-Word or Latex.
- Papers must be written in English.
- Before submitting your manuscript, please use the right template (*).
- Papers will be submitted using the ConfTool System (http://laccichair.com/).
- Selected papers of IEEE LA-CCI 2021 would be invited to a Special Issue “Neural Computing & Applications Journal”. (**)
Submit your Paper via ConfTool => http://laccichair.com/
* IMPORTANT: Before submitting your manuscript, please use the right template (IEEE conference template), check page limits (maximum of 6 pages), and read carefully the explanation below. The template for ALL papers are of IEEE and can be downloaded here. The LA-CCI will *ONLY* accept articles written in English. Authors submitting to LA-CCI are implicitly acknowledging that papers will undergo stricter review criteria (including about three reviewers per paper).
** DISCLAIMER: Articles selected for any special issue will go through an additional review process (according to the journal policy). So, we cannot guarantee straightforward publications without fulfillment of further requests, but we will try to make this extra process fast.
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers. Please visit the following URL to learn more about securing copyright transfer, and IEEE Copyright Form for the conference – here is the standard Copyright form (update all info in RED).
[Please write the name of the authors, the title of the paper and signing one of the authors in the Copyright form.]
Copyright and Reprint Permission: Abstracting is permitted with credit to the source. Libraries are permitted to photocopy beyond the limit of U.S. copyright law for private use of patrons those articles in this volume that carry a code at the bottom of the first page, provided the per-copy fee indicated in the code is paid through Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923. For reprint or republication permission, email to IEEE Copyrights Manager at [email protected]. All rights reserved. Copyright ©2016 by IEEE.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
CAMERA READY UPLOAD
Please remember that the final version of your paper must be submitted via the Conference Submission System and also checked in PDF XPRESS. This is mandatory to be included in the proceedings of the conference as well as in the IEEE Database.
The Conference CODE will be provided by the Publication Chair of IEEE LA_CCI (This will be sent to all authors by email).
Papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted for publication in IEEEXplore and (per IEEE’s policy) to the Scopus database for indexing. Best papers of the Conference will be invited for a Special Issue of the “Neural Computing & Applications Journal”. At least one paper author must register and present the paper. A full-registration allows the presentation of one or two papers. Please see the Registration Fees table for additional papers. Only presented papers will be published.
Articles selected for any special issue will go through an additional review process (according to the journal policy). So, we cannot guarantee straightforward publications without fulfillment of further requests, but we will try to make this extra process fast.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEEXplore Digital Library, if the paper is not presented at the conference.