- Paper length will be up to 6 pages, following the conference-paper templates in Word or LaTeX provided by IEEE.
- Papers must be written in MS-Word or Latex.
- Papers must be written in English.
- Papers will be submitted using the Easychair System. (link will be soon enabled)
- Selected papers of IEEE LA-CCI 2020 would be invited to a Special Issue *.
IMPORTANT: Before submitting your manuscript, please use the right template (IEEE conference template), check page limits (maximum of 6 pages), avoid color images and read carefully the explanation below. The template for ALL papers are of IEEE and can be downloaded here
The LA-CCI will *ONLY* accept articles written in English. Authors submitting to LA-CCI are implicitly acknowledging that papers will undergo stricter review criteria (including about three reviewers per paper).
Submission link will soon be available
* Articles selected for any special issue Articles will go through an additional review process (depending on each journal policy). So, we cannot guarantee straightforward publications without fulfillment of further requests, but we will try to make this extra process fast.
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers. Please visit the following URL to learn more about securing copyright transfer, and IEEE Copyright Form for the conference – here is the standard Copyright form (update all info in RED).
[Please write the name of the authors, the title of the paper and signing one of the authors in the Copyright form.]
Copyright and Reprint Permission: Abstracting is permitted with credit to the source. Libraries are permitted to photocopy beyond the limit of U.S. copyright law for private use of patrons those articles in this volume that carry a code at the bottom of the first page, provided the per-copy fee indicated in the code is paid through Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923. For reprint or republication permission, email to IEEE Copyrights Manager at [email protected]. All rights reserved. Copyright ©2016 by IEEE.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
CAMERA READY UPLOAD
Please remember that the final version of your paper must be submitted via Easychair and also checked in PDF XPRESS. This is mandatory to be included in the proceedings of the conference as well as in the IEEE Database.
The Conference CODE will be provided by the Publication Chair of IEEE LA_CCI (This will be sent to all authors by email).
Accepted and presented papers will be published in a conference proceedings and made available via the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, and (per IEEE’s policy) submitted to the Scopus database for indexing. At least one paper author must register and present the paper at the event.